Friday, May 9, 2014
- 8:30 am Leave Williamsburg – Target Monticello Parking Lot
- Arrive in Saluda via Puller Memorial Highway and go by his house
- 10 AM Middlesex County Museum and Clerk’s Office Tour Saluda
- Antioch Church Saluda (at rear of Courthouse)
- 11:30 Lunch “Something Different” Urbanna (Danny Gil, Owner, will join us. He is a writer and food historian).
- 12:30 pm Landsdowne Urbanna
- Middlesex County Woman’s Club Urbanna (Old Middlesex County Courthouse National and Virginia Historic Landmark)
- 2:00 pm Leave Urbanna for quick bus tour of other historic sites, i.e. the Tobaco Warehouse
- Historic Christchurch
- 3:30 pm Wilton in Hartfield
- Return to Williamsburg Target Monticello parking lot
Larry Chowning, the Middlesex historian and guest lecturer on 3/02/14, will join us during the day.
$60 PP includes lunch and admissions
Mail check to TVHS to:
Williamsburg, VA 23187